Thursday, February 3, 2011

A New Blogger

I tend to be quite a chatty person, but since my husband is gone from 4:30 a.m-5:30 p.m, and our son isn't quite ready to join the world, I am home alone with no one to talk to besides Julius, our little, bipolar, furball. So I thought-- Why not start blogging? Everyone else is!

Our lives, at this time, are quite uneventful
and slightly boring, so nothing I have to say will be very exciting, but that is going to change in 8 short weeks!!
In July of '10, AJ and I found out that we are going to be a momma and a daddy!
Pregnancy was something I kind of planned on avoiding for a while, for selfish reasons really, but I have to say-- it has been fun and generally super easy! God knows that I'm kind of a baby myself, so he was nice :) No morning sickness, no weight gain, no heartburn, etc. That is... until I hit my 3rd trimester. I can't complain too much, but I will say this, I can't wait for this little guy to get here!! Besides the excitement of being able to put my shoes on without running out of breath and getting to wear non-maternity je
ans again, I'm really excited to sit back and watch my husband be the amazing father I know he's going to be.







2 comments:

InFocus|Photography said...

Good job on your first blog. Keep it up and post lots of pics. :D

Unknown said...

:) I'm excited to read more! welcome to the blogging world!