Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Is Here!

Ok-- So I'm not very good at "blogging" regularly, but I'll get better... someday.
Our little family is having such a fun summ
er already!! Parker turned 3 months old yesterday, which I just can't believe. He is already teething!! He is growing, changing, and learning so much!!

3 Months Old!


We've had a lot of firsts over the past month! Andy had his first Father's Day (weekend) which we spent just relaxing with family. We got a drift boat a few weeks ago so Andy, Auntie Loni, Parker, and I did our first float down the river! I'd love to say that Parker thoroughly enjoyed it, but he slept most of the time. We went to lunch with Andy's mom and dad on Father's Day and then BBQ'd at my parents' that evening


Parker's first float down the river.


Andy's first Father's Day.


Andy, Jason, my dad, and my brother wanted to do the fishing derby at Diamond Lake this year, so my momma and I decided to have a girls weekend while th
e boys camped. My poor sister has only seen Parker 2 or 3 times since he was born, so Mom and I drove up to see Auntie Loni in Portland. We ate yummy food, went on an IKEA shopping adventure, and met up with my bestie, Lacey (and Tyler) at Yo Creme. It was so nice to get away for a weekend with the gals! And to top it all off, Parker laughed for the first time!
♪ Music. To. My. Ears ♫


Sweet P loves his auntie.

For Parker's first 4th of July, we spent the day at a family friend's house. Not only was it Parker's first 4th, but it was his first time swimming! He seemed to really enjoy it, until he got sleepy and needed a nap. We had a pot luck, visited with friends, laid in the sun, and watched fireworks. My perfect day.


First 4th of July.


We can't wait to experience more firsts. Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!!!


No comments: