Sunday, May 29, 2011

Parker Dean

I am truly a blessed woman.
On April 6th, 2011, AJ and I welcomed our son to the world.
Parker Dean Richardson arrived at 7:42 p.m weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces measuring 19 1/2 inches long.
He. Is. Perfect.



It's unreal to me that almost 2 months have already gone by! I blinked twice and he gained 5 pounds and started rolling over! But in a weird way, I feel like he has been in our lives forever.
It's kind of cliché to say, but I didn't know it was possible to love a tiny little human so much!
I absolutely love getting to know my beautiful son. He is changing, growing, and learning every day. These past 7 weeks of napping with my son, cuddling with my son, and playing with my son have been incredible.


Being a momma has been the most challenging, frustrating, exhausting, amazing, and rewarding thing ever!
Yes... I am truly a blessed woman.




No comments: